Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tips To Plan A Birthday Surprise For Your Girl/Boy Best Friend Surat

Birthday surprises are so much fun, especially when you are doing it for your best friend. Every memory like a fast train comes rushing back to your mind, and you are left overwhelmed. Generally one question hovers over your mind “Hmm, so what should I do or what should I give to my buddy that I haven’t given before”. Here are some tips to make your best friend’s birthday a memorable one.

  • Midnight Magic- There is absolutely nothing better than giving a midnight surprise to your friend. Buy a cake and gift for her and knock at her door at 12! Then go out for a walk, drive or stay over at her place for the night. Think of the amazing fun you will have.
  • Pretend that nothing is going to happen- Trust me the feeling after getting a surprise after being convinced that nothing will happen on your birthday is highly overwhelming. My best friend, Radhika, did this to me last time. She came to pick me up as we were supposed to head towards her hostel and she convinced me that she was totally broke and will not be able to celebrate my birthday. But the moment I reached her room, it was all decorated with my favourite colour balloons and the bed was full of gifts. That was such a happy moment that I hugged her tightly and was on top of the world.
  • Target the family- Talk to her family and friends, convince everybody to come and go over to her place and decorate her room. Get her a lot of gifts and fill in her room with her favourite colour balloons.
  • Time Capsule- Get all the photos of you and your best friend together printed. The ones that you have clicked all over these years and paste them in a vintage diary and write down all the beautiful memories that you created together. That is like giving her a time capsule, plus it looks very amazing!
  • Puppy Love- Get her the little puppy she always wanted if you are a large group with good budget. But do make sure her parents are fine with it, otherwise next time you will have to face NO ENTRY at her home!
  • Home Delivery Surat- Though your presence will mean a lot to her, but if you can’t make it due to the long distance problem, send over an amazing gift to her. Buy her favourite creamy cake like Chocolate cake Surat and club it with some flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment